[RBS] A GREAT SHABBOS TREAT: CHOPPED LIVER PATE

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:32:55 IST 2012

Dear Chopped liver friends,
This week I'll have chopped liver pate available.
It's made from OU Fleish chicken livers and kashered within 72 hours
of the shechitah.
I sell them in 150 gram tubs and they cost 25 sh per tub.
Free deliveries in Sheinfeld and RBS A on Thursday and Friday.
If you want yours,then please reply this email till Thursday 12:00 AM.
You can also order your chopped liver at my meat counter at Best Market.

Shabbat shalom,

Alon Frank.