[RBS] Tishkofet Gala- raising money to fund Beit Shemesh Programs

karen lewis klewis at 012.net.il
Tue Feb 28 21:00:43 IST 2012

After a successful opening launch of Tishkofet Beit Shemesh, we are
moving forward with the expansion.
We need raise funds to run the volunteer training program and support
groups.

Tishkofet are having the Annual Gala to raise funds to provide vital
support to patients and families.
All the money raised by people in Beit Shemesh will go to fund the local
programs

Over the past thirteen years they have successfully reached out to
thousands of patients, families and professionals coping with illness
and loss through  retreats, support groups, workshops and professional
conferences.

The services provide the tools that explore the spiritual, emotional and
interpersonal needs of those facing illness and loss.

On Monday, *March 19th, 2012, at "The Avenue" in Airport City *we are
hosting a Gala Dinner of Music and Entertainment featuring Comedian
*Yisrael Katorza* and Musicians *Boaz Mauda *and*Natan Goshen,* hosted
by *Miki Haimovich*.
*All proceeds of the evening will go to support patients and their families
*

*
*. In order to meet the growing need for our unique services, we are
asking you to open your hearts and hands to assist us in meeting our
financial requirements*.
  Donations for the Gala are 360 NIS (100 USD), 600 NIS (170 USD) for a
Patron, 1000 NIS (280 USD) for a VIP and 5000 NIS (1400 USD) for a Table
of Honor .
*We also invite you to make a larger contribution or place an
advertisement to be displayed to all Gala guests and on our website.

Also great raffle prizes..buy your winning tickets today, Prizes include
weekend for  two at Shizen Lifestyle Spa resort, Herzylia, weekend for 2
at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, weekend for 2 at Renaissance Hotel Tel Aviv,
dinner vouchers ....

See the website at www.lifesdoor.org for more details or contact me.

I have raffle tickets in Beit Shemesh so please contact me if you want them.

Donations tax deductible in Israel, US and Australia

Thanks
Karen Lewis