[RBS] 3 hours on 38 every week or 3 hours this Sunday

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:54:36 IST 2012

As Carmi Wisemon so very well put it tonight ...

     So many of us spend (really waste)
3 hours every week (sometimes daily!) on Route 38
             So many of us!!!

               Instead
             This Sunday
 Spend 3 hours to appear in Bayit Vegan
                and
   Pressure the political echelon to
    "Plan With Sechel, then Build"

This Sunday, there are free buses leaving from various points in R/BS at
7:00 to Bayit Vegan.

        Make reservations with: ColemanAlisa at gmail.com

By being there, we can directly disprove the Iriya's claim that a small
group of a few dozen people are against the criminal non-planning that has
gone into RBS Gimmel-2.

IY"H, there will be room for hundreds of people to sit in the building.
Bring a sefer, bring a book, maybe we should get a Daf Yomi going - BUT
COME!

And, before you go to sleep tonight - sign up on:
    http://www.atzuma.co.il/savebetshemesh.

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com