[RBS] Please Encourage Chareidi Leaders to Speak Out, and note that they are NOT "charedim" they are nutcases

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 1 10:15:15 IST 2012

You are 100% right! AND thank you for the respectful response.

I'm not a big rav so my comments may seem to be unimportant, but if enough people  DID voice what I said over the list maybe that would  help  too!    Perhaps the reasons they don’t speak out  is b/c they receive bashings like I did when I sent out my comment.  I certainly did not  expect  a thank you, but some of the reactions I did receive made me feel like *I* was spit on.  I have pretty thick skin so I'll continue to speak out against this insanity, but not everyone does .... think about it.