[RBS] AMIT Mid Winter Fair - Monday evening, February 6h

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Mon Jan 2 14:33:54 IST 2012

Please mark your calendars for AMIT's Mid Winter Fair - Monday evening,
February 6th from 7-10 PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh.  Please come
out and support this very important non profit fundraiser, while enjoying
new as well as our tried and true vendors.
We still have some spots available for vendors, specifically Judaica books
and clothing.  Please respond to this email if you do wish to be a vendor
and thank you for your support of AMIT.
Faygie and Shirley
AMIT Mid Winter Fair