[RBS] Please just consider this...for all our sakes

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:49:02 IST 2012

yes, Leeba, if the hareidi community would stop accepting the goons as part
of their community, then the police will (probably) take a stronger stand
t\
which is the reason many have asked before, and continue to ask

- that the Rabbanim put these people in Heirem (there are enough
photographs to identify a large number of them)
- that everyone complain to Hadash and other newspapers,
for portraying the goons as "good guys" and calling them such things as
"harav hagaon " (which is the title Hadash uses for one of the chief
bullies - Heller
- that people who consider themselves Hareidi come out very loudly against
such behaviour
- that the community be willing to hear the truth about the bullying and
terrorizing being done, instead of allowing ourselves to believe such
fiction as "the tzniut signs were agreed to by the local businesses",
again, demand that the newspapers stop hiding these things

when the Hareidi majority stands up and says :"we will have no part in
this", rather than stand quietly by, then everyone will realize that these
goons do not represent or work together with the Hareidi tzibbur in any way