[RBS] Sweet Challahs on SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 10:46:16 IST 2012

********************************************************SPECIAL OFFER! This week - 2 Sweet challahs for 20 NISRegular price is 12.50 NIS each********************************************************
Saidels Sweet Challahs are the healthiest and tastiest sweet challahs you have ever eaten, with 10% stone ground organic whole wheat flour (which is unnoticeable to the kids - if you don't tell them they won't  even know they are eating healthy). Attractive 4 braided challah that is a delight at the Shabbat table.
Saidels Bakery also specializes in a wide range of health breads, special challahs, real American bagels (boiled then baked), bialys,  apple pies and cookies. Our range of delicious (and healthy) challahs includes -
Cinnamon and Raisin (Babke) ChallahHoney, Apple & Raisin ChallahWhole Wheat and Honey ChallahWhole Wheat Cinnamon and Raisin (Babke) ChallahRye ChallahSweet Challah RollsWhole wheat Challah RollsSweet "Mini" Challah (same dough but half the size of the Sweet Challah) Our range of health breads includes:Rambam bread100% whole wheatSourdoughNew York RyeRussian Rye (Borodinski)
You may order online for http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone 09-7941222. Our website contains nutritional information and photos of all our products.
We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday.You may pick-up your order at our pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.
Our pick-up point is at:Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  Friday: 14:00-15:45.
Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl SaidelSaidels Bakery "baked with love"Tel: 09-7941222http://saidels.comshezles@saidels.comhttp://www.nrg.co.il/online/16/ART2/293/734.html?hp=16&cat=1901&loc=11