[RBS] TZIPPY TOKAYER - REFUAH SHELAIMAH!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:27:11 IST 2012

 A tzedakah drive for Tomchei Shabbos - helping feed the needy of our city
- BS/RBS! (not a fundraiser for Melabev!)
We now have more drop off points for donations! (see below)

Tzippy Tokayer (Tzippora Chana bat Meni) has been in need of our 'tefillot'
over the past several months.

Tzippy is one of the founders and pillars of our community and many have
suggested raising money for the needy in our neighborhood in the merit of
her speedy recovery.

As a conduit for this suggestion, Tomchei Shabbat in cooperation with the
Givat Sharett Chesed Committee is now sponsoring a Tzedakah drive in
Tzippy's merit.

Tomchei Shabbat supports many indigent local families in many ways, both
through the supply of actual food products and through food coupons at the
supermarket.

Those who wish to participate can make checks out to the 'Ohel Yona
Menachem Tzedaka Fund.'  Checks are tax deductible.

Donations can be dropped off at

the Lichtmans, Shivtei Yisrael 1/3

the Goldbergs, Asher 17

In Nofei Aviv

the Hammers Hayasmin 24a

In RBSa

The Rosenthals Nachal El Al 6/2

 Alternately, donations can be picked up if needed.

May we hear good news as we continue to pray for a refuah shelaimah for
Tzipporah Chana bat Meni.