[RBS] Tammy's Gourmet Sorbets Delivers every Friday

Menashe Esser menashe_esser at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 15:20:42 IST 2012

Tammy's Gourmet Sorbets delivers to your door every Friday morning. Sorbets are made with 80% real fruit. Also a great selection of parve ice creams.
Flavors come in 1 liter sizes (25 NIS per liter). Minimum 3 liters per
order. Heksher Hatam Sofer B'nei Braq - PARVE. We sell out fast, so
order early and don't be disappointed.

Sorbet Flavors: Lemon,
Lemon Mint, Grapefruit, Mango, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Forest Berry ,
Strawberry, Orange , Lichee, Coconut, Kiwi.

Gourmet Parve Ice
Cream Flavors: Ferrero Roche (chocolate hazelnut), Pistachio, French
Vanilla, Chocolate, Cappuccino, Cookies and Cream.

For Delivery call
 Menashe at 054-883-4889 or reply to email. Leave your name, order
details, address, and telephone number. I will respond to confirm.

For Pick Up in RBS (no minimum order required), call Tammy at 02-999-2329.

Thanks,
Menashe Esser