[RBS] volunteers for Thursdays for Lema'an Achai

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu Jan 5 08:57:40 IST 2012

Every Thursday night tens of volunteers help pack and deliver food to
Lema'an Achai families.
We need more volunteers with cars to help with the deliveries which start at
8.45pm from behind Dil Vezol on Nachal Dolev.
The more drivers we have the less work each volunteer has.  Even if you can
spare just 15 minutes, please come tonight at 8.45 to Dil Vezol to help.

In addition we urgently need a volunteer who can devote one hour every
Thursday around noon time to help bring boxes from other supermarkets to Dil
Vezol.  If you can help, please be in touch with me either by e-mail or at
the no. below.
Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115