[RBS] **SALE** STUNNING KIDS CLOTHES ~5 SHEKEL!!!!!

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 10:55:57 IST 2012

BS"D

hi, i have beautiful american clothing for sale. from the girl clothing what i have left is newborn to 12 months, and 12 months to 2t. i also have european shoes & crocs for boys and girls.
if you want to know specifically what i have in the shoes call me..
(clothing & shoes have been gently used but are in excellent condition/// ~~~i do have some stuff that is still new with tag)

also for sale~~~
***BURBERRY CLOTHING FOR GIRLS***SIZES 2T-4T ~GORGEOUS OUTFITS THAT COST ME A FORTUNE!!! SOME NEW WITH TAGS IF YOU WANT TO GIVE A STUNNING.

also for sale~~~
step 2 doorway playhouse~ http://www.amazon.com/Step-2-775500-Doorway-Playhouse/dp/B000PYBVS6

set of big foam interlocking ABC 123 tiles (covers 36 square feet)~
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2786146

i'm on nahal tseilim.
if you want to come by call me at 077-320-3327 or 054-849-2698.
thanks