[RBS] great volunteering opportunity for anglos

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:14:07 IST 2012

I went to Branco Weiss High School Wednesday morning to help the
students practice Conversational English for their Bagrut.
What a wonderful, invigorating experience talking to these young Adults.
I can't really describe it, one just has to experience it to see what
I'm talking about.
These are AMAZING Kids. BUT they need our help. We  three Volunteers
can't possibly give the whole class individual attention in just one
hour & their Bagruit Tests are coming up. Come & enjoy their company
while helping them gain their confidence in English.

Tuesday 8:30 AM      Wednesday 10:00 AM

Contact info.: Diane Brody     jzdsbrody at gmail.com

    ~ Naomi ~