[RBS] family values as a parable

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:17:34 IST 2012

At our Shabbat table today sat a man in a shtreimel, a boy in jeans, and BH
lots of others.
the atmosphere waslovely, because , after all, we are all fmaily.
No one commented on anyone else's lifestyle (other than some teasing of
children with fussy eating habits)
the children all palyed together
adn why?
because everyone present is FAMILY>
and when a brother or sister makes different choices, w still ove them and
we stil feel their joy is our joy, their pain is our pain (love DBC's song)
and we woudl never do anythign to make them feel bad

in fact, we teach our children that the reason they should not  fight over
who did how much around the house is because the MOST IMPORTANT thing is
GETTING ALONG.