[RBS] Demystify Home Maintenance-Courses Begin in Two Weeks

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 8 13:51:26 IST 2012

Join our course and take the mystery out of home maintenance in a fun,
relaxed and supportive environment.
This is what past participants have to say about the benefits:
"This is the coolest thing I have ever done!"
"I finally feel confident doing stuff myself."
"I learned how to fine tune skills I already had."
"That course was one of the best things I've done since we moved to Beit
Shemesh!"
"Besides being interesting, informative and hands-on, we learned how to do
many simple home repairs that I felt intimidated to do before. I decided to
keep track of money I've saved by doing some things by myself (like hanging
pictures or installing a folding door) and within two months I had more than
made up the cost of the class!"

Join our next six week home maintenance course.
Sunday morning or evening: January 22nd-February 26th
Monday evening (new!): January 23rd-February 27th

Sign up now-we keep class size small.

For syllabus and registration details please e-mail:
ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com or call: 02-999-3110
Uriel "Master Handyman" and Ellen Segal