[RBS] The most used painter in town

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 13:09:22 IST 2012

                                                                    Sung to queen  we are the  champions I've painted my dues Time after time I've done my painting But committed to painting I've had my share of paint splattered in my face But I've come through We are the champions, my friends And we'll keep on painting - till the end We are the champions We are the painters No time for losers Cause we are the painters-of rbs I've taken my painting And my rollers You brought me fun in painting and everything that goes with it I thank you all But it's been a lot of painting a pleasure painting - I consider it a challenge painting for   rbs And I aint gonna lose - We are the  painters- my friends And we'll keep on painting - till the end We are the champions We are the painting No time for losers Cause we are the painters - of  rbs call shmuel for free quote 0545682695 jnpshmuel -   the
 most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and the paint mobile 054-5682695

jnpshmuel -   the most visible painter  in Bs and Rbs so keep looking for the sign and green paint  mobile  054-5682695