[RBS] Have You Started Thinking that a Burqua Might Be Preferable to What Your Daughter Just Left the House Wearing?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 8 18:02:47 IST 2012

Do you often feel at a loss when having a conversation with your teen? Are
you experiencing: Helplessness, Frustration, Disappointment, Anger,
Self-doubt?

Do you regret what you say and wish you’d said it differently?

Does your teenage daughter complain that you yell and interrogate her? When
your college-age son tells you what he wants, do you react, shall we say,
dramatically?

It doesn’t have to be that way.

If you’d like to better manage difficult conversations (or any
conversations) with your child, send me an email and I’ll reply with a copy
of a straightforward plan I put together called:

“How to Calmly Take Control When Your Teen Drops a Bombshell.”

Please email:  ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com

Ellen Segal
Comfortable Communication
with Teenage and Adult Children