[RBS] THANK YOU and FREE DANCE CLASS

RBS Dance Academy rbsdanceacademy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:17:36 IST 2012

"Providing a place where every woman and girl can express her creativity
and spirituality through the art of dance"

Thank You to everyone who came out to support the *amazing *dance students
and directors from RBS Dance Academy last Motsei Shabbos!  The students
enjoyed a full house and a wonderful audience.  Keep your eye out for our
next performance!
ALSO
Come try a free dance class in every style at our studio in the Ulam Sport
where you can enjoy the physical and spiritual benefits of dance.
We offer multiple levels of Ballet, Lyrical Jazz, and Contemporary for *every
woman and girl*.
***Babysitting available in the morning!!***
*Classes are for women and girls ages 15+ unless noted otherwise

*Sunday*
Contemporary I
11 - 12:30 pm

*Monday*