[RBS] Inquiry about list policy

Moshe Pinchuk machondz at 012.net.il
Mon Jan 9 08:36:24 IST 2012

Shalom to All,

Yesterday I sent a notice to the list regarding a property in Gush Etzion
for rent during the summer. The moderator of this list rejected the notice
on account of the property not being in RBS. I was actually surprised since
I know for a fact that quite a number of RBS residents rent properties in
Gush Etzion for friends and family, thus it would seem to me quite relevant
and beneficial to RBS residents to receive such information. I was wondering
what comments other participants of this list may have and perhaps we can
change this surprising policy.

Moshe Pinchuk

הרב משה פינצ'וק

רב הקמפוס וראש המרכז למורשת ישראל