[RBS] SAVE THE DATE. 27th February .Opening Tishkofet Beit Shemesh

karen lewis klewis at 012.net.il
Tue Jan 10 20:25:48 IST 2012

Do you know someone who has suffered a loss?
What do you say to someone who is ill?
Do you drop a kugel and run?
How can you help with illness in a family?

  We are opening a branch of Tishkofet in Beit Shemesh

  We are looking to start community support programs including volunteer
training, community lecture/seminars and support groups.
Come and hear  what we plan to do and help assess the needs of the
community.
Without community support this important project will not happen

Starting with lecture series in Hebrew and English on February 27th
Sponsored by Infodyce Consulting Ltd

*Spiritual Oncology*
with Professor Ben Corn M.D
Chairman Radiation Oncology at Ichilov Hospital

*Where Does My Help Come From?
Happiness & Meaning in Times of Crisis
*
With Rachel Ettun
Family therapist, mentor for individuals and families in situations of
illness and loss
Head of the non-profit organization Haverot, which provides spiritual
and creative support to medical centers

Details to follow.

Please contact me if you want to be involved in Tishkofet activities in
Beit Shemesh or more information.

Tishkofet is a nonprofit organization which helps patients, their
families and professionals who treat them to find hope and renewal

For more information.
www.tishkofet.co.il
1599-550066
info at tishkofet.co.il