[RBS] NEW EVENING SHIUR: MISHNA BERURAH @ NIGHT

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Tue Jan 10 22:19:17 IST 2012

Dear Community,

A new Shiur in Mishna Berurah will be starting next Sunday, immediately
after the 8pm Ma’ariv (and the Rav’s 60-second d’var halacha). We will start
at the beginning (Siman א) with hopes of moving briskly, yet thoroughly to
the end. We estimate a pace of about a “daf” of Mishna Berurah each night,
which would mean about 2-3 years to get through the entire work.

The shiur will read and translate every word of the Shulchan Aruch & Mishna
Berurah inside, and will endeavor to make the study truly practical halacha
l’ma’aseh.

What:  Mishna Berurah Shiur
When:  Sun – Thurs. After 8:00pm Ma’ariv (i.e. about 8:18pm.) until 9:00pm
Sharp. Starting Sunday, Jan. 15, 2012.
Where: Beis Tefilah Yonah Avraham (Corner Refa’im/Luz, Ramat Beit Shemesh
Alef)
Who:    Anyone welcome. No previous background required. Taught by me.
How:    Hopefully clear, straightforward, and utterly practical.

If you have any questions, please email: joelpadowitz at gmail.com

Yours,
Joel