[RBS] AMIT - Mid Winter Fair - HOLD THE DATE

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Wed Jan 11 06:15:27 IST 2012

Monday evening - February 6 - 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh.
Please remember to reserve AMIT's Mid Winter Fair date on your calendars -
our tried and true vendors have returned and new and exciting vendors  have
joined us this year.  Please support AMIT's 98 schools  - schools which
include Noga School in RBS A and Fierst School in Beit Shemesh.
"AMIT is here for a reason; Mentoring and educating our children; It is
important that we support this team ....and do the best for our Yeladim"!!
If you need further info, please reply to mflieber at zahav.net.il
Shirley and Faygie, AMIT Mid Winter Fair