[RBS] DOUBLE SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery:Bagels & garlic bread

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 16:22:30 IST 2012

SPECIAL!!  Pay for 12 bagels, get 13 - a bakers dozen!
(54 NIS instead of 58.5 NIS- saving of 7.5%)

Take advantage of our final week of the introductory price of 7.5 NIS for Garlic Bread (instead of 9 NIS)

Why a Saidels Bagel is one of the the best bagels in the world -

A perfect bagel is one with a "crackling" crispy crust, a chewy interior, a yeasty taste, a tiny bit sour and with a mild hint of sweetness. A perfect bagel is boiled before it is baked. This contrast of textures (crispy/chewy) and tastes (sweet/sour), makes the perfect bagel.

Saidels bagels are hand made from beginning to end, from the mixing, through the shaping, the hand boiling and finally the baking. We use sourdough natural yeast to provide the sweet/sour balance and 10% stone ground organic whole wheat flour to add an extra level of textural complexity and, of course, health to the bagel. Finally, we bake our bagels in a brick oven to get that crackling, crispy crust.

Best of all - this week they are on special !!!!!

Saidels Bakery also specializes in other boutique baked goods, specialty challahs, health breads, cookies, pastry and more.

You may order online for http://saidels.com  or by phone 09-7941222. Our website contains nutritional information and photos of all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. You may pick-up your order at our pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  Friday: 14:00-15:45.

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"