[RBS] Job Opportunity - European Sales Executive

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Thu Jan 12 13:44:44 IST 2012

RankAbove is seeking an energetic self-starter and highly motivated German
and French speaking Sales Account Executive to join our sales team.

In this vital role, you'll be responsible for expanding sales throughout the
European territory. Your primary role will be prospecting and closing new
business. In addition to prospecting for new customers, you will also work
with our pre sales/tech team to secure mindshare and leverage the customer
base to increase your pipeline. You will be expected to be a key contributor
in driving daily sales and building a healthy pipeline for growth.
For more information visit:
http://www.rankabove.com/career/sales-executive-europe/