[RBS] melting babka desserts in rbsa

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 21:57:37 IST 2012

American style cakes for the American palette

>Deliciously sweet, gooey chocolaty bobkas,
Cinnamony cinnamon bobkas,
out of this world moist cinnamon buns,
chocolate cake with fudge icing,
soft chocolate chip cookies packed full of chips
rich chocolate brownies with white chocolate chips!

All items with a Rav Rubin hechshir.
These desserts are the closest thing I have come across to the
desserts I grew up with.

They get delivered to Best Market Nachal Dolev .

Also delivered to Hakol lishulchan in the RBSA shopping center (the
papergoods store)

As soon as I see them in the stores on Thursday I will post it to the list. (BH)

Shavuah tov
Marti

P.S. I do NOT work for this company!
 We just love these goodies and want them to continue delivering to RBS!
Thank you so much everybody who purchased this week!
So keep on buying and not only helping this young kollel couple
support their family but also help your neighbors via Limaan Achai.
All desserts not sold by erev Shabbos are donated to Limaan Achai