[RBS] Demystify Home Maintenance and Take Control of the Cost of Maintaining Your Home

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 15 11:46:21 IST 2012

Are you tired of waiting for a repairman to fix something you just know you
could do on your own-with some instruction?
Do you want to take control of the cost of maintaining your home?
Were you handy before making aliyah but are now mystified by Israeli
plumbing, electricity, walls and supplies?
Join our course and take the mystery out of home maintenance in a fun,
relaxed and supportive environment.

Six week course begins next week!
Sunday morning or evening: January 22nd-February 26th
Monday evening (new!): January 23rd-February 27th
For details email: ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
Gain the confidence to approach household jobs you think are "off limits."
Learn the Hebrew terminology. Know your tools and when to use what.
The course is a unique combination of lectures and hands-on learning -
you'll know why things work the way they do and how to maintain and fix
them.

This is what past participants have to say about the benefits:
"This is the coolest thing I have ever done!"
"I finally feel confident doing stuff myself."
"I learned how to fine tune skills I already had."
"That course was one of the best things I've done since we moved to Beit
Shemesh!"
"Besides being interesting, informative and hands-on, we learned how to do
many simple home repairs that I felt intimidated to do before. I decided to
keep track of money I've saved by doing some things by myself (like hanging
pictures or installing a folding door) and within two months I had more than
made up the cost of the class!"

Sign up now-we keep class size small.
For a detailed updated course syllabus and information about dates, times
and payment, please e-mail: ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
Course created by Uriel Segal, Master Handyman and Ellen Segal, Life Coach