[RBS] Rav Kav in Bet Shemesh - Follow Up

David Cohen davecohenhome at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:24:30 IST 2012

Several people asked me to follow up with the answers.
Here is the easiest way to get your Rav Kav card, or one for your kids - without even leaving your chair:
Go to the Superbus website and fill out the relevant details and upload a small picture of yourself.
http://www.superbus.co.il/info_ravkav.php
They will then mail the card(s) to your house.
I did it and it works.
How about that for easy!
David.