[RBS] Reserve bus to Dames of the Dance 5 with me

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Mon Jan 16 15:57:02 IST 2012

Hi listers,
DAMES of the DANCE is taking the stage for its fifth year with 100 women, teenagers and girls dancing for the benefit of the needy. This smash-hit extravaganza features every type of dance - ballet, jazz, hip hop, tap, 60s, stomp, Israeli dance, Mediterranean dance, modern and more.

I’m arranging a bus to go from Beit Shemesh and RBSA for the THURSDAY NIGHT showing (March 1). We will have a block of 50 tickets so that Beit SHemesh can sit together. Please hit reply or call me at 999-6078 to reserve your spot/s on the bus and arrange a time when you can come pay. Tickets to the show are 55 NIS each and the bus is 25 NIS per seat. You should know that I can’t guarantee a spot until I’ve actually got your money in hand...

If you want to go on other days, below is the schedule.

Let’s all go and support our Gush Etzion fantastic performers as all proceeds go to Kimcha D’Pischa!

Batya Jerenberg

This year’s production - DAMES of the DANCE 5 - MIRACLES - will perform:

In the Matnas Gush Etzion, Alon Shvut, 8:15 PM
* Sunday, 26/2/12, 3 Adar
* Tuesday, 28/2/12, 5 Adar
* Thursday, 1/3/12, 7 Adar

In the Matnas Efrat, Efrat, 5:00 PM Matinee
* Monday, 5/3/12, 11 Adar