[RBS] (no subject)

Brian Morris fabatam at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jan 16 10:45:24 IST 2012

Could I please have the following message posted to all list members.
Thank you.

We are a couple from Australia whose children live in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

We plan to visit 28 March to 10 April and require accommodation within
reasonable walking distance of Dolev and Lachish.
The apartment would need to be made kosher L'Pesach by 28 March.

If you feel your accommodation would be suitable, would you kindly advise
cost For the period 28 March to 10 April, and any other information you feel
would be appropriate. E.g: Balcony,Washing machine/dryer/kettle/micro-wave ?

If suitable, I will have my daughter contact you to inspect.
All emails will be responded to.

If you have relatives or friends in Melbourne,I’m happy to bring a small
gift from them to you.

My preferred contact is fabatam at iprimus.com.au or 0061433328304 or
0061396308814.