[RBS] COLMAR DELICATESSEN says ONLY 12 WEEKS TO PESACH

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 14:50:49 IST 2012

Don't panic though we can help you until and for Pesach with our meats
that will enhance your meals.

Try our coldcuts [Pastrami,Corned Beef,Roast Beef,Pickled Tongue]

For entertaining or for your Shabbat table,
meat and chicken platters are available

 OR

Our Brisket either cooked in a Savoury Sauce or with a
sachet of Honey/Mustard Sauce [sliced and vacuum packed]

AND

Whole Roasted Chickens OR Flattened Chickens in a Savoury
or BBQ sauce OR Crumbed Chicken

AND OF COURSE

for your Barbeque: Boerewors, Burgers
and Matured Entrecote Steaks

Lean ground beef[mince meat] and cholent meat

ALSO

Chopped Herring , Danish Herring, Kichel and Biltong

To make your cooking easier we have nicely trimmed Corned
Beef and Briskets or we can do the cooking and slicing for
you for a small fee

The meat is either RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR
AGUDAT YISRAEL.

Chickens are AUERBACH SHECHITA

To order please call Colin and Margaret at 054 776 4573/4
OR 02 992 3334

Have a great week