[RBS] Does your business need a website?

M Schuman malkieschuman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:30:55 IST 2012

Hi,
I am a freelance graphic designer based in Jerusalem available for all of
your graphic design needs. I have experience in in graphics for both print
and web and have many satisfied references available. If your business
needs a web presence, I would love to discuss the many options available. I
offer a full range of services and pricing, including e-commerce websites
for which I work with top programmers, WordPress platform websites, flash
template websites or just revamping old website designs. I write out
cheshboniot mas ( tax receipts) for every project. You can contact me at
malkieschuman at gmail.com or at 052 6155 932.

Regards,

Malkie Schuman
Freelance Graphic Designer