[RBS] 2nd week in a row- busses not allowed thru Bet- another hafgana?

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 20:58:48 IST 2012

 what is going on? my 417 on my way home to RBS (8pm) had to turn around and go Rt 10 back into RBS thru Hayarden and Hayarkon
the same thing happened when my daughter was on the bus a week ago- she missed a brick to the head inside the bus-
but  the driver made everyone get off aso the poor riders had to "fend for themselves " at the corner of Hayarden and Hertzl?
Hope they were all dressed "properly" - and i don't mean warmly for the cold weather either!!

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh