[RBS] Fwd: Seeking ride from Ben Gurion Airport tonight

M. S. unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:53:11 IST 2012

Hi,

I unfortunately could not fly back since my father had to be admitted to
the hospital again so please ignore my posting of this morning .
I will hopefully be able to return this thursday and will be looking for a
ride at the same time a night.
Please email me back if you intend to return to RBS from BG on thursday and
have room for one then.

Thank you very much,

Michou