[RBS] Amazing Hair

Scott Seltzer scott at juggler.co.il
Tue Jan 17 22:54:07 IST 2012

For my daughter's bat mitzvah a few weeks ago, we had her hair done by
Batsheva Goldstein of RBS. She did a truly amazing job. Batsheva showed us
pictures with all sorts of different styles that she's done but my daughter
insisted on something totally different. Batsheva listened patiently and not
only did it beautifully, but she added dozens of jewels in her hair to make
it even more spectacular. Batsheva totally exceeded our expectations and my
daughter was thrilled. We highly recommend Batsheva.

Batsheva is professionally trained but her prices are very very reasonable.
She advertises on the list on Sundays or you can email me for her contact
info.

-Scott