[RBS] Looking to build a local programming company to support and build applications for an american based company

Moti Mitteldorf moti at gamzel.com
Tue Jan 17 23:55:11 IST 2012

We are looking for starters to put together a team of 5 experienced SQL and
Web Programmers.
Minimum of 5 years of experience..
We will be interviewing next week.
The job will require long hours and dedication to a extremely fast growing
software company in the medical field - Pay and benefits will  commensurate
to experience and knowledge..
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individuals.

Please Email resumes to MotiM at GamZel.com

As we put this email on a few lists it will be impossible to respond to
every email. a person from our NY office will respond to resumes who we feel
are potentially a  good fit to arrange a meeting when the NY team arrives..