[RBS] AMIT's Mid Winter Fair - Coming Soon!

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Wed Jan 18 15:10:38 IST 2012

"Don't be late, don't delay
AMIT's Mid-Winter Fair is on the way
Over 50 vendors you will meet
Lots of choices, to buy or eat!"

Please remember to mark your calendars - Monday evening, February 6th from
7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh.  Admission 10NIS/person;
40NIS/family (over 4 people)  DOOR PRIZES  - thank you -  Chana Bracha
Kornfeld, Big Deal, Sweets R Us, Super Hatzlacha, Best Market, PC Integrity.
Lots of new vendors, and of course, our faithful tried and true vendors.
Jewelry, Clothing, Food Court, Art Work, Gift Items, Books, CDs, Head
Coverings and our three wonderful Chesed organizations coming out to support
us as well - Lemaan Achai, Keren Yosef, Melabev.
For further information, please contact Faygie or Shirley at
mflieber at zahav.net.il