[RBS] Discounted Pricing for Ulpan La-Inyan, Here in RBS

Naftali Schindler naftali at ulpan.com
Wed Jan 18 22:11:19 IST 2012

Want to understand those Hebrew letters coming home from school? Started
taking
Ulpan but couldn't handle the long hours? Found that Ulpan doesn't actually
work
for conversation?

Ulpan La-Inyan (already popular in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Efrat and Ra'anana)
is
excited to bring its successful conversational Hebrew courses to RBS. Each
class
will meet for 75 minutes, four evenings a week. Our state-of-the art method
has
proved to be the most effective way to learn to converse in Hebrew.

For the opening session we're offering level 1+ and level 4. Other levels
will
be offered upon sufficient demand. Classes will begin Feb. 19th, right here
in
RBS.

Figure out the level appropriate for you here: http://ulpan.com/courses.html

Get discounted pricing by Feb. 9th.

Register now! here: http://ulpan.com/summer-pre-rej.html

Email us with any questions: naftali at ulpan.com

More info can be found on our website: rbs.ulpan.com

Best,
Naftali Schindler
www.naftalischindler.com
Branch Manager