[RBS] MAZAL TOV TOVA CHAPLER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Jan 18 23:48:12 IST 2012

For many this is old news but we were so excited we forgot to post :)

Mazal tov to our own  TOVA CHAPLER  on her engagement to Moshe Pelts of Har
Nof!!
 Moshe- when a girl marries a rabbi she becomes a rebbetzin automatically,
when you marry a head waitress/designer, you become a head waiter.  Lucky
you!
Tova has worked with us since the very beginning of BESIMCHA and we are sure
as a married couple they will be even twice as devoted at putting that
special touch on every buffet table and party.
Tova, on behalf of the entire BESIMCHA staff (esp. the big boss;)  thank you
for all you have done over the past near decade!
We would not where we are today without you.
We wish you only mazal and bracha and happiness with our new head waiter ;)
Besmachot!
Leeba and all of your BESIMCHA family

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com