[RBS] Fwd: Women and teen girls- do you want to dance in this year's " NIGHT OF STARS" ?

leora davids davidsleora at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:10:40 IST 2012

Hi Female Listers,

The theme of this year's "Night of Stars" Talent Extravaganza is
inter-communal dialogue and cooperation.

In the spirit of our theme, we're preparing a dance to an original song by
Judith Gerzi, choreographed by Sarah Tikva Kornbluth.
Whether you consider yourself secular, religious-zionist, haredi or
anything else, we welcome women and teen girls from across the religious
spectrum to come and dance together.
If you have some dance experience and would like to participate, please be
in touch ASAP

Rehearsals will take place in RBS during February and March-- the show is
on Tuesday, March 13th at Kibbutz Tzora.

Look forward to hearing from you

 "Haverot Kol Yisrael" Women's Cultural Unity Initiative
Judy Clark, Bet Shemesh
Sarah Tikva Kornbluth, RBS Aleph
Gitty Porges, RBS Bet

--