[RBS] Dr. Eve Finkelstein appointment available 29/1/12(a week from this sunday) about 4.30

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Jan 20 16:26:43 IST 2012

An appointment has become available for Dr. Eve Finkelstein at Rakefet Meuchedet on Sunday 29/1/12, a week from this sunday, at around 4-4.30.
If someone emails for it, I will check the exact time.
First come first serve. If no one asks for it by Wednesday, I will call the moked and cancel.
Shabbat Shalom
Adina.