[RBS] Still painting 8 years down the line

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 20:25:14 IST 2012

Sung to the tune of Silly Love Songs

You'd think that people would have had
 enough of silly ads.
But I look around me and I see it isn't so.
Some people wanna
 fill the world with silly ads.
And what's wrong with that?
I'd like to know, 'cause  i am still here  i want to paint your house,

I can't explain - the feeling is plain to me, can't you see?
Ah, painting gives me more, now can you see
What's wrong with that
I need to know, 'cause i am still here
I want to paint your house

Painting isn’t
 done in a minute, it takes a day
sometimes it is done in two days I only know when I see your home
It isn't silly, no, painting isn't silly at all.

How can I tell you about my painting?

Give Shmuel a call on 054 568 2695 to hear how much your painting will