[RBS] Question re: degree verification at Misrad HaChinuch

Goldstein agoldst at actcom.co.il
Sat Jan 21 20:39:52 IST 2012

Back when we made Aliyah (I have no idea if it's true today), we had to get
our degrees - in whatever fields we were in - accepted by Misrad HaChinuch,
which would then issue To'ar Rishon and To'ar Sheni equivalents.

Anybody know who the person is at Misrad HaChinuch in J'lem who handles that
info or who would have access to those files?

Thanks in advance, especially for such an obscure request like this one.

Avram Goldstein