[RBS] Chair Yoga with Susie

Susie Rosenfeld susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:30:25 IST 2012

Dear Friends,

Did you ever want to try yoga but couldn't imagine getting down on the
floor and doing all the poses? Now you can do chair yoga with me in the
privacy of my home for a custom class designed just for you. In 30 minutes
you can feel energized and relaxed. Call and make an appointment for your
first class. 10% off  your first time session.

My regular scheduled classes are as follows:

Monday, 9:30 am, at In Shape, at Ulam Sport, Gentle Slow Flow  Yoga class
Tuesday, 9:30 am , in In Shape, at Ulam Sport, Beginners Slow Flow yoga
class
Thursday, 9:30 am, 4/1 El Al, in Sun Gardens, Gentle Yoga Flow Class.

Special private yoga classes for those with special health needs.

I also teach Yoga  Workshops in "Using Yoga to Create Wellness in the
Workplace".

I will  be at the AMIT  FAIR on February 6, 2012, selling my first CD: "In
the Moment", Gentle Yoga and Relaxation with Susie. On sale for 50 nis
each.

Looking forward to seeing you,
Susie Rosenfeld,
Yoga Instructor