[RBS] PC Integrity is rolling back their rates for Chodesh Shevat!!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jan 22 16:34:26 IST 2012

For a limited time, PC INTEGRITY is rolling back their rates 5 YEARS!!!

You cannot get better service for a better price!!
Hourly rates from today until the end of Shevat is 165 NIS for home visits
or lab repairs!

To make this offer even more attractive, we offer a pick up and drop off
delivery service throughout the Ramat Beit Shemesh and Beit Shemesh area!
Stay DRY and WARM and we will do the schlepping for you!

To arrange for a pickup, call the cell phone number listed below.

PC Integrity - Where Honesty and Professionalism Meet Every Time!!!

Thank you.

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447