[RBS] How Do You Feel When You See Your Son Checking the Hechshers of the Food in Your Pantry and Won't Eat the Meat You Buy for Yourself?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 22 19:38:13 IST 2012

Do you often feel at a loss when having a conversation with your teen? Are
you experiencing: Helplessness, Frustration, Disappointment, Anger,
Self-doubt?

Do you regret what you say and wish you'd said it differently?

Does your teenage daughter complain that you yell and interrogate her? When
your college-age son tells you what he wants, do you react, shall we say,
dramatically?

It doesn't have to be that way.

If you'd like to better manage difficult conversations (or any
conversations) with your child, send me an email and I'll reply with a copy
of a straightforward plan I put together called:

"How to Calmly Take Control When Your Teen Drops a Bombshell."

Please email:  ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com

Ellen Segal

Comfortable Communication

with Teenage and Adult Children