[RBS] Audio of Magen's Awareness Evening with Dr Pelcovitz?

Magen magenprotects at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:00:35 IST 2012

Please will you kindly contact me if you recorded Magen's 2nd Annual
Awareness Event, featuring Dr David Pelcovitz & Rabbi Yakov Horowitz, this
past Thursday evening in RBS?

We have been contacted by many people who were unable to attend the
evening, who heard it was a sell-out, powerful and informative event - and
would like to listen to the speeches.

(We have a video in preparation, but not an audio!).

If you would also like a copy of the video or audio, please send us an
email to <magenprotects at gmail.com> to register.

Magen would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who worked so
hard to make the event such a success, and in particular our speakers  Dr
David Pelcovitz, Rabbi Yakov Horowitz, Rabbi Yaacov Haber, Eugene Weisberg
(who read the Abuse Victim/Survivor Speech) and the anonymous Survivor "S".

Many thanks also to all the over-200 parents who came out on a cold
winter's evening to become better informed about protecting our children.

Thank you!
Magen

--
---

"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids

MagenProtects at gmail.com

*Hotline*: 052-765.2929
Sunday thru Thursday - 9am-12am; 8-11pm
Fridays - 9am-12am