[RBS] New in stock! Large range of diaper and stroller bags, yoga mat bags

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:22:32 IST 2012

An ideal gift (for yourself) or a friend, a handmade bag, made with you in mind.

At last a USEFUL AND STYLISH diaper bag. Made and designed by this mum, with mums in mind. My bags feature 15 (yes 15) pockets, stroller straps that can adjust to fit your bag over the handlebars of most strollers, a zipper closure and a key fob. The bag can also be worn as a shoulder bag.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499675

I have a large selection in girl, boy and neutral colors cut and ready to sew, I will be listing them as I finish them

I have a new line of stroller bags, these are really useful, stylish and once you have one, you will wonder how you managed without it!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499678

NEW IN STOCK
Diaper and wipe bags in lots of fun prints.  I hope to take pictures soon.

I have a selection of wallets, with an outside zipper pocket for your loose change and inside credit card and receipt pockets and a separate zipper pocket for your teudat zehut card. With a selection of stylish fabrics and attention to detail these wallets look great.  Keep checking back as I hope to list more over this week.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7803633

I HAVE A NEW RANGE OF HANDBAGS (AND LAST YEARS STOCK IS ON SALE!!!)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/6299446483/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/6299977084/in/photostream/

NEW IN STOCK!
Children's headbands and flower tichel clips
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/

Yoga Mat Bags!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10954448

When you are making your Shabbas preparations this week think about how nice one of these would look covering your light switches....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/sets/72157628911364013/
New designs coming soon

If you are looking for a Challah knife that will definitely be a conversation piece at your table look at these
http://www.etsy.com/listing/33362883/falafel-in-pitta-bread-knife
http://www.etsy.com/listing/33363810/pastrami-on-rye-bread-knife?ref=v1_other_2

I live locally in RBS Alef, you can buy locally from my house (prices are cheaper than my Etsy shop) or online in my Etsy shop for a gift for overseas.
http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com

Tracey Lipman
999 2735
RBS A resident