[RBS] tzedukkah op: 60 shek X 50 people by tomorrow for this boy

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 12:17:38 IST 2012

Come everyone, - we can do this!! 50 people at least- 60 shek or more!!
I will  meet you in front of  Best 930 pm tonight (tues) and 815 am tomorrow (wed)
or call and I will pick it up from you
He  still has no suit, cake and cash to stay in his  home for another month
this from Shemesh list yesterday:
A family in Bet Shemesh is Hoping to find a new or lightly used suit for their Bar mitzvah boy. They could really use our help ASAP for the Bar Mitzvah is this coming Sunday. In addition we are trying to collect money(approx 2000 more shekels) within the next 2 weeks
By Feb 7 to prevent this family from being evicted from their home. Unfortunately the father is in jail and is not helping financially at all. The mother has eight children and is not able to receive help from Lemaan Achai or the Kupa because she does not live in the the Rama. If you are able to help financially or with a sz 14 or 16 suit please call Jordana Klein at 02 9992776  or drop off at37(42) Reuven
Sent from my iPhone.  Tizku Lemitzvos