[RBS] TONIGHT-The Authoritative Catholic Talmud-The Censorship of Torah Texts-Presentation by HaRav David Bar-Hayim

Machon Shilo toratheretzyisrael at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 11:20:03 IST 2012

Tonight (Wed. night) there will be an unusual opportunity to hear a presentation on the censorship of Torah texts by the Catholic church. What has been the impact on Torah texts which we rely upon in our daily learning?

Machon Shilo's HaRav David Bar-Hayim will deliver a shiur tonight (2 Shevat, 25/1/12) at 19:45 at Mosdot HaRav Aharon Soloveichik which is located at Nachal Maor 27, Ramat Beth Shemesh.

HaRav David Bar-Hayim, head of Machon Shilo, bears a vital message which offers a bridge between the halakhic and hashkafic reality of today and the geulah of am yisrael for which we have been yearning. The Rav's teachings may be found at: http://machonshilo.org/en/index.php