[RBS] Whole wheat Bagels on Special at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 17:45:09 IST 2012

*******************************************************Whole wheat Bagels on SPECIAL this week at Saidels Bakery4 NIS each instead of 5 NIS********************************************************
Saidels Bakery also has a wide selection of special challahs, health breads, good old fashioned apple pie, a unique range of home made cookies, garlic bread and much more, all baked in an authentic brick oven, one of the largest in Israel.
Our range of challahs include:* Sweet challah* Mini challah (also sweet)* Sweet challah rolls (large)* Apple, raisin and honey* Cinnamon and raisin* Whole wheat and honey (Sugar free but has honey in it)* Whole wheat, cinnamon and raisin* Rye challah (sugar free)
Our specialty health breads include:* Rambam bread  (http://rambambread.com)* New York rye* Borodinsky (Russian rye) * 100% whole wheat* Sourdough
Visit our website http://www.saidels.com for more details about our unique bakery and process. The website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.
You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone (09-7941222).
We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee. Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-15:45.
Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl SaidelSaidels Bakery "baked with love"Tel: 09-7941222http://saidels.comshezles@saidels.comhttp://www.nrg.co.il/online/16/ART2/293/734.html?hp=16&cat=1901&loc=11