[RBS] AMIT Fair - need truck or van transport

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Thu Jan 26 12:16:12 IST 2012

We have, B"H, many vendors this year and need a small truck or van to help
us move about ten tables from RBS A to Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh.

As everyone is aware, this is a large fundraiser for AMIT so we are looking
for volunteer transport that can assist us Motzei Shabbat, February 4th, to
transport these tables.

If you have a truck or van and can spare about an hour, we would be most
grateful.  We will figure out how to return them on Tuesday, but right now
we are looking for help on Motzei Shabbat.
TIA
Faygie and Shirley
AMIT Mid Winter Fair